Benefit Watch provides a comprehensive portfolio of benefit products, including:
- Medical – Medical benefits can cost you and your employees a great deal of time, money and concern. With our in-depth market analysis and value-added services, Benefit Watch will take much of the time and concern from your hands while finding the plan that is best for your premium dollar.
- Dental — Dental wellness can lead to better overall health of your employees and is an attractive bonus to draw in quality employees. Providing a comprehensive dental plan will encourage your employees to pay greater attention to their oral health. Quality dental coverage is available from multiple carriers and is probably more affordable than you think. Our relationship with the major players in the dental insurance marketplace will help us find a plan that is right for you.
- Vision – Vision benefits are available as part of many medical plans as well as stand-alone plans. Benefit Watch will review your vision insurance needs and find a plan to fit your need. Vision benefits are part of a complete benefits package for your employees and are an important part of the comprehensive review Benefit Watch will present for you.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) — Life and AD&D insurance is an imperative part of a benefits package for your employees. It can be offered on a group and/or voluntary basis. Most people do not like to think about the death of a loved one and it is not something that everyone automatically thinks about providing on their own. You can take that worry off of your employees’ hands to alleviate the financial burden that can come with an unexpected event.
- Disability (Group Sponsored and Voluntary Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability) – Disability benefits are a lifeline to your employees in times of need. The value-added return to work services provided by the majority of disability carriers can assist you with accommodating disabled employees back into your business. Disability benefits can be complicated and it is important to have a broker by your side to make sure you are getting the benefits that are best for you and your employees.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – EAP benefits are vital to helping your employees navigate through the curveballs life can throw at them. These benefits are often included as part of your group life and disability policy but are also available as stand-alone policies. Benefit Watch will shop the marketplace to offer the best product available for your company.
- Travel Accident – These benefits are available on a group or individual basis for both worldwide and local travel. These benefits are often included as part of your group life and disability policy but are also available as stand-alone policies.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): An FSA allows an employee to set aside a portion of earnings to pay for qualified expenses, most commonly for medical expenses but often for dependent care or other expenses. Money deducted from an employee’s pay into an FSA is not subject to payroll taxes, resulting in substantial payroll tax savings. One significant disadvantage to using an FSA is that funds not used by the end of the plan year are lost to the employee.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – A funding vehicle used to help lower premium costs while providing first dollar or more comprehensive coverage to your employees. These plans are used in conjunction with consumer-directed health plans and offer tax savings to employers.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – A funding vehicle used to help lower premium costs while providing first dollar or more comprehensive coverage to your employees. These plans are used in conjunction with consumer-directed health plans and offer tax savings to employees and employers.
- Long-Term Care – Insurance that pays for nursing home care, in-home care and other community-based care.
- Group Voluntary Benefits – Compliment your current plan with benefits like payroll deduction, supplemental disability, life insurance, dental and vision as well as specialized plans such as cancer or accident insurance.
- Group Investment Options – Many investment options are available on a group basis. Please contact our Investment Watch office for more information. (ADD LINK and phone number TO INVESTMENT WATCH)
We strive to reduce the administrative complexity for the employer and employee by:
- Alleviating the pressure on the employer’s staff
- Resolving membership and/or claims problems
- Maintaining an effective, positive working relationship with the insurance carriers, administrators, and employees of the company.
Although Benefit Watch adapts its services to accommodate the needs of each employer, the following list covers our most frequently used services:
- Benefit Plan Design and Pricing
- Renewal Pricing
- Employee and Employer communication pieces
- Coordination and Processing
- Information Distribution for pre-hires and current employees
- Claims Handling and resolution services
- Problem Solving
- Employee Assistance
We understand the needs of businesses. Our specialized portfolio of competitive products and services enables business owners to meet their diverse insurance requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. We help guide businesses through their increasingly complex employee benefit and insurance requirements by keeping our clients abreast of government regulations and tax law changes that may affect them.
- HHS Issues Key Rule for 2020 June 13, 2019
- Fees Apply to Employers Sponsoring Certain Self-Insured Plans June 13, 2019
- Human Resources (2)